Essential Management Skills
What you will learn:
- The difference between leadership and management.
- Task and time management
- Setting goals for the team
- Performance management
- Team management
- People management and motivation
- Running effective team meetings
- Clear and concise communication
- Coaching skills for Managers
- Understand intercultural issue
- Dealing with potential conflict situations
- Situational Leadership model
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things”
This practical training looks at all the components of being a manager as well as leader from a team and individual point of view. It will give the participants the tools they need to develop a management style that is effective, authentic, and sustainable.
This training will give, and let the participants practice the skills and knowledge of styles of management that are needed to succeed in today’s ever changing and fast paced world?
Who should attend:
This practical training is aimed at people in an organisation who have stepped up to their first positions as supervisors or manager and as such will be leading small teams and will have responsibility for their team’s performance. The training will give them the knowledge and tools to succeed.