What you will learn:
- What is culture
- Stereotypes and generalising
- Cultural learning curve
- Exploring cultural frames
- Dimensions of culture
- Cultural orientations indicator
- Developing cultural skill set
- Style switching
- Engaging in cultural dialogue
- Leadership, status and organisation
- How time is managed
- Communication differences
- How decisions are made
- Building international teams
- Country specific do’s and don’ts
Why do some nationalities seem to take so long making decisions? Why do the meetings they run never start on time? What must I do to make people laugh? Why I am treated like his best friend when we only met yesterday?
An understanding of how different people do business has now become essential at all levels within a company. This training will move you a long way forward in understanding and working more effectively with your business partners from other countries.
Who should attend:
This training is aimed at business professionals at all levels in the organisation who seek to better understand the impact of culture on their business.